Thursday 12 November 2015

Sack Race by Margot

Hello everybody my name is Margot I will be reporting about the Stonefields athletics day. I was reporting about sack races.I was asking lots of different people what learner qualities they were using. Firstly, I asked Ella from Hub 5 she said she was very determined to get into the sack. Secondly I saw Harrison from hub 9, he said he was determined as well. Nearly all the people I reported said they were determined except Isla from Hub 5 she said that she had to think.

Thank you for Reading.




6 comments:

  1. Hello Margot, I really like your story the only thing I would add is more words like what, where, when, how. I especially like all the quotes that you included. It sounds like Harrison and Ella were very determined in athletics. My favorite part of your story is that you included your name in the beginning as it made you sound like a news presenter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Margot.
    I liked how you said which hub the people in your story about the sack race were in. I liked how you put your writing in green because it is my favourite colour. What was your favourite part of Athletics day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Margot
    I really liked how you where talking about your reporting. I think you asked really good questions. Did you like reporting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margot I liked your post and I'm sure some other people will too. My favourite bit was when you told us your report for the sack race. I thought that was good about your writing. My feedback would be to tell us what was going on. I hope you had a great athletics day. Bye Margot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margot I liked the middle of your story Because it was showing what the other hubs look like too .

    ReplyDelete